Valentine's Day is meant for showing your loved ones how much you really care for them. And what better way to do that than taking them out to eat. Here is a list of Lawrence restaurants with Valentine's Day-themed specials:

RND Corner Grille: 801 Massachusetts St. 

If fancy is what you’re feeling on Valentine’s Day, RND Corner Grille is offering a wide variety of menu items. In addition to their regular menu, they are offering a special menu that includes three courses. The whole meal is $60 per person, and wine pairings are $40 per person.

Course 1:

Oysters Rockefeller with Aged Gouda, Herb Bread Crumbs, Spinach and Oyster Mushrooms OR Salad of Blood Orange with Radicchio, Fennel and Hearts of Palm

Course 2:

Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail with Grilled Asparagus, Baked Potato and Sauce Valois OR Strozzapretti a la Vodka with Seared Scottish Salmon, Kettle 1, Grana Padano and Basil

Course 3:

Red Velvet Cake with Crispy Meringue, Raspberries and Cream Cheese Icing OR Chocolate-Chocolate Torte with Strawberries and Pistachios

Minsky's: 934 Massachusetts St.

If you and your significant other are in the mood for some pizza, Minsky’s Pizza is having a Valentine’s Day Special from Feb. 10 to Feb. 14. For $15.67, you can order a medium two-topping heart shaped pizza.

Genovese: 941 Massachusetts St.

If you’re feeling like Italian is the way to go for Valentine's romance, Genovese might hit the spot for you. On Valentine’s Day, they have a special that includes three courses for each person. Price per person is $50.00.

Antipasti (choice of one) -

Lobster Bisque

De-boned short rib

Pan seared Ahi Tuna Salad

Main Course (choice of one) -

Steve's Meats Grilled Local Lamb Chops

Pan Seared Diver Sea Scallops Wrapped in Pancetta

Steve's Meats Filet Mignon

Dessert (choice of one) -

Dark Chocolate Cake

Red Velvet Cake

Milton's: 901 New Hampshire St. 

If you’re wanting to take your loved one to a Valentine’s Day breakfast, Milton’s has you covered. The chef is making strawberry or blueberry french toast for the happy couples. 

Hot Box Cookies: 1200 Oread Ave.

If you’re craving something sweet, Hot Box is offering a heart shaped cookie with prices ranging from $25.99-35.99 depending on what kind of cookie you want. Flavors include, red velvet, cookies and cream and chocolate chip.

Sylas and Maddy’s: 1014 Massachusetts St.

While they aren’t doing anything special, Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday this year. Tuesdays are College Student Night, which means you can enjoy their buy one, get one deal with your sweetheart.

— Edited by Ashley Hocking