New Music Mondays UPDATED

New music dropped this past weekend from Beyoncé, Sam Smith and Willow.

In a fairly light week for music releases, we’ve got a new collaboration album from Ed Sheeran along with some new remixes, and a single from the queen herself, Billie Eilish.

“No. 6 Collaborations Project” - Ed Sheeran

In another big album from Sheeran, he collects an impressive list of features on 15 different songs that include a variety of sounds. You’ve got upbeat pop, more laid back romantic tunes, and even some rock. There’s a little bit in it for everyone.

This album is almost guaranteed to chart with how popular some of these collaborators are, and that’s not even mentioning the power that the name Ed Sheeran brings in music. Don’t expect this one to go away any time soon.

“bad guy (with Justin Bieber)” - Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber

An interesting collaboration that comes purely out of Billie Eilish’s love for Justin Bieber. Many would say that Eilish’s and Bieber’s sounds don’t really fit together, but they’ve combined nonetheless to remix Eilish’s bass heavy pop song “bad guy.” They even made the cover a picture of younger Eilish in front of a collection of Justin Bieber posters. This just goes to show that even celebrities can be stans.

“Old Town Road (Remix)” - Lil Nas X, Billy Ray Cyrus, Mason Ramsey, Young Thug

In yet another remix from the man who is trending around the world, Lil Nas X brings even more names to his already extremely popular song. He adds a little more hip-hop to the song with the addition of Young Thug along with some adorable yeehaw from Mason Ramsey telling us all to giddy out his way. With how Lil Nas X is tweeting, it’s looking like there might be some more remixes in the future, so be sure to look out for those in the months to come.