New Music Mondays UPDATED

New music dropped this past weekend from Beyoncé, Sam Smith and Willow.

The week’s New Music Monday features singles from chart-toppers Ed Sheeran and Post Malone alongside a collaborative album from Dreamville, J. Cole’s record label.

“BLOW” and “Best Part of Me” - Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran dropped two more singles this last week in preparation for his upcoming album “No. 6 Collaborations Project.” The songs feature Bruno Mars, Chris Stapleton and Yebba. The two songs feature a much different sound from the pop music that he usually makes, with “BLOW” going much more along the lines of rock and “Best Part of Me” taking a slower and more acoustic vibe.

With the new album coming out next week, be prepared for a wave of new Ed Sheeran to hit the charts featuring countless big names.

“Goodbyes” - Post Malone

Post Malone continues to have a stellar year despite being relatively quiet with releases. He’s been holding his own on the charts with his singles from last year “Sunflower” and “Wow.” His new song will likely follow suit and might try to regain some of the momentum he’s lost since his last album release “Beerbongs and Bentleys.” The song, featuring Young Thug, also comes accompanied by a music video with Malone getting stabbed and then coming back as a zombie with a killer leather jacket.

We don’t know if this means more Post Malone is on the way, but it’s certainly something to hold fans over until then.

“Revenge of the Dreamers III” - J. Cole, Dreamville

“Revenge of the Dreamers III” is a collaboration project featuring and showcasing all the artists under J. Cole’s record label Dreamville alongside some outside influencers. The album has a total of 18 songs worked on by 34 different artists and 27 different producers, all made in the same studio during a 10-day stint to get the project organized and finished.

The album also comes as a rare treat from J. Cole who is notorious for doing music without features. Give this one a listen if you’re a fan of hip-hop, because it’s a big one.