New Music Mondays UPDATED

New music dropped this past weekend from Beyoncé, Sam Smith and Willow.

This week’s New Music Monday involves a lot of new hip hop, including one of the biggest artists of 2019 finally showing that there’s more to him than “Old Town Road.”

“7” - Lil Nas X

The breakout sensation Lil Nas X, released his first collection of songs on an EP titled “7.” The EP includes a variety of genres from rap on “Panini,” rock on “Bring U Down,” to country on “Rodeo” and the well-known “Old Town Road.” While critics and fans are divided on this one, “7” at least shows he isn’t a one hit wonder, with the EP set to debut at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top 200.

With him planning to release a full album by the end of the year, be on the lookout for more of Lil Nas X and his genre-blending music.

“Delusions of Grandeur” - Gucci Mane

The oldest and most established artist on this list releases his first album since his LP "Evil Genius" last December. The album is 18 songs long and features big names such as Justin Bieber, Lil Uzi Vert, Rick Ross and Wiz Khalifa.

“MEGATRON” - Nicki Minaj

Another big name hip hop artist dropped a song titled "MEGATRON" this week with Nicki Minaj releasing her first music since her 2018 album “Queen." With Minaj being called the “Queen of Rap” by many due to her success with both album sales and on the charts, only time will tell to see if this queen’s reign will continue with her latest music.

“Señorita” - Shawn Mendes ft. Camila Cabello

Two big names in pop music came together this week to release their second song together, a new single titled “Señorita.” With a more laid back vibe, the song will make you wonder if there’s more to these two than they show as they navigate the romantic lyrics of the duet.

“Stripper Bowl” - Migos

Named after their Super Bowl weekend celebration at the strip club where they allegedly threw around $500,000 in one night, the new single is about one thing and one thing only: their appreciation for booty. To take it one step further, the rap group filmed part of their “Stripper Bowl” celebration and decided to integrate it into the music video to give it that authentic feel.