Spider Man

"Spider-Man: Far From Home" comes to theaters June 3.

With the Fourth of July holiday shifting this week's release schedule, there are only two films coming out this week, but they’re big ones. You’ve got Marvel’s first movie since their blockbuster event “Avengers: Endgame” as well as a follow-up from one of horror’s most talked about directors.

Use some of that free time from the holiday to get out to the theater because both of these will be worth the watch.

Midsommar

After director Ari Aster’s surprise hit in his 2018 “Hereditary,” it was only a matter of time before he came back to show he’s no one-hit wonder. He returns with another pagan cult horror this week some are saying is "one of the most disturbing films" they have ever seen.

The story follows a couple whose relationship is falling apart. Following a family tragedy, the two decide to go on a vacation to Midsummer Festival in a remote Swedish village. Things slowly start to turn sinister as the festivities grow more and more horrifying.

Rave reviews are coming in saying while it’s not quite scary in the traditional sense, you’ll come out of it disgusted and disturbed. Those with a weak stomach beware, this one might not be for you.

Spider-Man: Far From Home

The last official film of Marvel’s Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, “Spider-Man: Far From Home,” signals the end of an era. After the events of "Endgame," MCU fans are left wondering, “what’s next?”

Following Tony Stark’s death in Endgame, Peter Parker (Tom Holland) has to face what’s ahead of him and step up to take on some of his most challenging threats yet, while also on vacation to Europe. Featuring the original gang plus Jake Gyllenhaal playing Mysterio, this one is sure to be a treat.

Reviews are backing that up by saying outside of the fun we expect from a Spider-Man movie, the chemistry between Gyllenhaal and Holland takes this one to another level.

With the trailer showing some inter-dimensional aspects to the film, Spider-Man will be opening up Phase 4 with a bang. Get ready Marvel fans, this one will likely be hinting at what’s to come.