Ariana Grande

Singer Ariana Grande performs during Jeffrey Sanker Presents the 25th White Party Anniversary at Palm Springs Convention Center on April 26, 2014 in Palm Springs, California. 

Now that the weather has finally turned from dreary and cold to sunny and balmy, it's time to roll down the windows and turn up the tunes. What are the best songs to listen to while driving down Jayhawk Blvd. on a bright, lovely day? I'm glad you asked. Here are 10 suggestions.

1. "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

Though this song came out a couple of years ago, how can you not roll down your windows and blast it? The the upbeat nature and memorable lyrics will have you dancing in your car in no time.

2. "Sucker" by Jonas Brothers

Every middle school girl dreamt that the Jonas Brothers would reunite. And now they have — and they're better than ever. This is their first new song since 2007, and it did not disappoint.

3. "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus

Going off of the Jonas Brothers' reunion, here's another memorable Disney Channel star. This classic song was ingrained into our middle school brains and never left. Even after not hearing it for a while, I'll bet you can still remember every word.

4. "Living on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi

This far-back throwback is a classic car song to blast with the windows down. It's an oldie, but the urge to sing along will always be there.

5. "Thank You, Next" by Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande's much anticipated new album did not disappoint, and neither did her Mean Girls-inspired music video for this single. This song took off as soon as it was released, and by now, most of us know the lyrics: "Thank you, next." I mean, that's basically it.

6. "Without Me" by Halsey

In the last couple of years, Halsey has become a huge artist, and "Without Me" is a real banger. It's been played on the radio about a million times, just like "Thank You, Next," so I know you know the lyrics. 

7. "Love Someone" by Brett Eldredge

This new song by Brett Eldredge is one of his best. The upbeat and catchy melody will have you singing it the first time you listen to it. Brett Eldredge is consistently a great country artists, coming out with songs that have deep meaning, but are also easy to sing along to.

8. "Love Ain’t" by Eli Young Band

Eli Young Band continues to put out great music each year, and are always dishing out some of the top country songs over the summer months. "Love Ain’t" is one of their newest hits, and it makes it hard not to dance in your car when you have it on!

9. "Baby" by Justin Bieber

That dance you made up when you were ten will come right back to your memory when this song comes blasting on the aux. Though Justin Bieber is still dropping hella hot hits, this classic is always a good one to jam out to.

10. "Don’t Stop Believin'" by Journey

The most classic song of them all — almost everyone knows just about every word. This hopeful and memorable song will bring you back to the emotional moments when this played in the soundtrack of your life, and you won’t help but smile and sing along.