Lawrence residents gather at the grand opening of weekend market Makers, Bakers & Acres on Nov. 2.
As featured on
Makers, Bakers & Acres opened in north Lawrence on Nov. 2. The weekend market serves as a platform for local vendors to display their produce, food and handmade goods.
- The University Daily (Kansan) 6: Starbucks is coming to campus and why KU is a dry campus
- Puzzles: Answers for Thursday, Dec. 12
- KU signs contract with analysis company to review professors despite strong objection
- Men's Basketball Gameday: Kansas vs. UMKC
- 'It’s a revival': Lawrence-based garage band Thighmaster is in a category all its own
- KU Black Student Union launches 'Black Talk' podcast to share news, culture and community
- Why is the University of Kansas a dry campus?
- Week in Crime: Breaking and entering in Chalmers Hall, property crime in Self Hall
- Starbucks to replace local coffee company on KU Lawrence campus
- KU researcher charged with multiple felonies, misdemeanors: Kansas Attorney General
- Here are Kansas football's most notable recruits for next season
- 'Ineffable beauty:' KU sophomore excels in piano — but he can't see the notes or keys
- Miniature doughnut shop opens inside Lawrence Orange Leaf
- About 80% of Lawrence Popeyes sales are chicken sandwiches, manager says
- Senior column: Happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time – all because of the Kansan
- Senior column: The job I tried to get away from
- Kansas women's basketball defeats Florida Gators 76-66 to stay undefeated
- Senior column: Choose your team wisely — it’s everything