Mass Street Celebration For Print 4

A fan crowd surfs during Sunday's post game celebration.

For those unable to make their way down to San Antonio for Saturday night’s game, don’t give up hope, as there are plenty of local Lawrence businesses hosting watch parties and offering drink specials.

Liberty Hall

Liberty Hall will show the game in their main theater. It is free to get in, but the event is open to only those 21 or older. Beer, popcorn and other refreshments will be sold at Liberty Hall. This spot guarantees you to be one of the first on Massachusetts Street, should the Jayhawks win.

Allen Fieldhouse

Allen Fieldhouse will open its doors to students who are looking to get the live game feel of the Final Four. The game will be streamed on the Jumbotron. Concessions will be open, and the band and spirit squad will both be in attendance.

Jefferson's 

At both Lawrence locations, Jefferson’s will begin seating for the game at 3:30 p.m. The restaurant asks for a minimum of five people for booths and high tops, but will open community seating if there are open tables. Regular food will be served — oysters, wings and burgers. There will also be $4 23-ounce Bud or Bud Light, and $1 off 23-ounce craft beers.

The Barmuda Triangle

What could be the biggest collaboration of the year, the Wagon Wheel, the Jayhawk Cafe and Bullwinkles are coming together to project the game under a large tent. The tent allows for one common place to gather while you grab your drinks inside your favorite bar. Be sure to grab some pizza from the Wheel, which will be served after 5 p.m.

Wayne & Larry's

Wayne & Larry’s will host their own watch party, serving up their regular menu — burgers, wings and other bar food. There will also be $4 big domestic drafts and $5 big import drafts offered as a special.

Brother's Bar

Brother’s Bar will host their own watch party. The bar will not be offering any food, but there will be drink specials that are yet to be announced. This is another location with a prime spot to begin storming Massachusetts Street, should the Jayhawks win.

23rd Street Brewery

23rd Street Brewery will be open for the game, but will not be accepting their usual reservations. Seats will be first come, first served, but only half of the party has to be present at the time of seating. There will be $7 specialty drinks and $5 off bottles of wine to entice an older audience.