The Crimson and Blue intrasquad meet took a grand total of 44 minutes. Only 11 events were swum and its longest race was the 500-yard free. 

The two teams, Crimson and Blue, fought to the end, but the Blue team came out victorious, outscoring the Crimson team 59-35.

The Blue team was captained and coached by seniors Laura Bilsborrow and Haley Molden. The Crimson team was captained and coached by seniors Chelsie Miller and Bryce Hinde. 

The intrasquad meet was essentially swimming's version of Late Night at the Phog, minus the choreographed dancing. It's a fun, mostly stress free, scrimmage against each other. But just because it's fun, doesn't mean it isn't competitive. 

One of the swimmers who stood out was none other than freshman Haley Bishop. Bishop swam on both winning relays for the Blue team and took home her own wins in the 50-yard freestyle and the 100-yard butterfly.

"I had no expectations coming into the meet," Bishop said. "September was all about adapting and change. It was all new for me. Honestly, I think today showed that change really is a good thing."

She had a special fan in the stands. Her club coach. 

"What's funny is, I'm swimming better than I swam under him," Bishop said, laughing. "I don't know how he feels about that."

Coach Clark Campbell was impressed with how Bishop swam as well.

"Haley's been doing a fantastic job in and out of the pool with all the different things that we've been doing," Campbell said. "I was really happy with her and how she performed."

As a whole, Campbell said the intrasquad meet only showed a fraction of what the team can become throughout the season. 

Event winner(s) breakdown 
 Event Name(s) of Winner Team  Time
 200 yd. medley relay  Kuchkarova, Balsbough, Bishop*, Driscoll  Blue 1:46.54
 200 yd. freestyle Haley Molden Blue 1:52.25
 200 yd. IM Chelsie Miller Crimson 2:06.65
 50 yd. freestyle Haley Bishop* Blue 24.24
 1 meter diving Graylyn Jones Blue  239.55
 100 yd. butterfly Haley Bishop* Blue 56.32
 100 yd. freestyle Haley Molden Blue 51.87
 500 yd. freestyle Chelsie Miller Crimson 5:00.95
 100 yd. backstroke Yulya Kuchkarova Blue 57.19
 100 yd. breaststroke Bryce Hinde Crimson 1:06.45
 200 yd. freestyle relay Barker*, Molden, Bishop*, Kuchkarova Blue 1:40.00^ 

*Denotes freshmen. ^Denotes time not accurate due to technical issues.