Twitter Roundup (copy) 4.4

Kansas tennis won its first-ever Big 12 Tournament title on Sunday, besting the Texas Longhorns 4-2 at the Jayhawk Tennis Center. 

Following the Jayhawks' history-making victory, Kansas tennis fans took to Twitter to celebrate the first Kansas team to win a Big 12 title this year. 

But their season is far from over; the Jayhawks will learn their fate next Monday, April 29, during the Selection Show as they prepare for the NCAA Tournament 

Big man Udoka Azubuike returns for senior season with #kubball

On Monday, Kansas Athletics announced via Twitter that junior center Udoka Azubuike will not enter the 2019 NBA draft, instead returning to Kansas for his senior season. 

With four Jayhawks already testing the NBA waters in redshirt junior forward Dedric Lawson, sophomore forward Silvio De Sousa and freshman guards Devon Dotson and Quentin Grimes, Kansas fans were elated to hear that the big man will officially be returning. 

The other Jayhawks that have entered the draft will have until June 10 to withdraw their names. 

KU senior student athletes receive K-Club rings

The Williams Education Fund K-Club honored Jayhawk student athletes on Monday night with K Rings.

In addition to earning her K Ring, women's basketball guard Kylee Kopatich earned the 2019 Senior Scholar Award. 

Former Kansas football great John Hadl earned this year's Lifetime Service Award. A College Football Hall of Fame inductee, Hadl was the first Jayhawk to be picked twice for All American honors and had a 16-year professional career as a quarterback before returning to Kansas as an assistant coach. 

Hadl held a position in the Williams Education Fund for 30 years before retiring this fall.