Feng "Franklin" Tao, 47, an associate professor at KU's Center for Environmentally Beneficial Catalysis, is charged with one count of wire fraud and three counts of program fraud.
- U.S. justice department: KU researcher indicted for fraud, failed to disclose conflict of interest
- Police: 24-year-old Lawrence woman dies in moped accident on Haskell Avenue
- Live shows in Lawrence: 8 upcoming performances including Mason Ramsey, Rent
- Making the most of college: Advice from KU senior and Office of First-Year Experience
- Words are enough: Prepare for the future using Toni Morrison's work as your lantern
- Downtown Lawrence gains new boba tea shop, owner 'living out her dream'
- College is hard, but you don’t need permission to ask for help
- KU research leads $1.4M grant-funded tech-education project for former female inmates