This article is sponsored by HERE KS. The University Daily Kansan is a student-run paper and relies on revenue from advertising and sponsored content.

HERE Kansas apartments is located in Lawrence, KS just a short walk away from the University of Kansas’ campus. Residents have the option to choose between a 1,2,3 or 4 bedroom living space. Each residence comes fully furnished, including stainless steel appliances and in-unit washer and dryer allowing for easy move-in days. Afterwards residents can sit back and relax by enjoying free Wifi and Cable on the living room’s SMART TV.

The leasing office is conveniently located on the main floor where staff is able to assist residents 7 days a week. HERE KS offers an abundance of community living perks including 24/7 access to the Coffee Lounge, Study Lounge, Skybox, Fitness Center and more. Residents can also spend time relaxing at the pool or hot tub. The outdoor oasis includes a gas fire pit, tailgate terrace and yoga lawn for residents to gather.  

No matter your transportation type, HERE KS has it covered. They offer 24/7 valet parking and garage for residents. As for residents who don’t have a car, HERE KS is right on KU’s bus route. They also have bike storage for those who commute by bicycle or just enjoy riding! HERE KS is in an ideal location.These right off-campus apartments allow you to remain right in the hustle of college life. Right next to Memorial Stadium allows for an amazing game day experience as students gather to support the Jayhawks on their tailgate terrace.

HERE KS staff is friendly and is always happy to help out their residents. Their maintenance team is reliable and they provide 24/7 onsite emergency service to ensure the safety of their residents. HERE KS is currently offering in-person and virtual tours. Get online at herekansas.com or call (785) 294-6400 to book a tour today!