This article is sponsored by Fairway Flats Apartments. The University Daily Kansan is a student-run paper and relies on revenue from advertising and sponsored content. 

At Fairway Flats Apartments in Lawrence, enjoy beautifully landscaped grounds and expansive golf course views while watching the sunrise or sunset from your private balcony. Entertain your guests at the clubhouse, relax at the pool, or workout at The Wellness Center as part of our partnership with The Jayhawk Club, which features state-of-the-art cardio equipment, a performance room, an outdoor pool and a snack bar. Their spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments in Lawrence, Kansas feature the following: oversized closets, alarm systems, gas heat, quartz countertops, floor to ceiling windows, custom cabinetry, underground parking and energy-efficient, stainless steel appliances. The location is prime; it’s only minutes away from I-70, The University of Kansas, historic downtown and Mass Street. Give their office a call today to learn more about KU discounts and discover everything you've been missing at Fairway Flats!

Where Home Meets Happy! Fairway Flats, located ideally off of Bob Billings Parkway, offers one, two and three bedroom luxury apartment homes. Call to schedule a tour today!

• 1 beds starting at $1,190

• 2 beds starting at $1,390

• 3 beds - reach out to our leasing office to join the waitlist for Fall semester!

Address - 1525 Birdie Way, Lawrence KS 66047

Website - www.FairwayFlatsApts.com

Phone - (833) 200-2621