This article is sponsored by Rockland West. The University Daily Kansan is a student-run paper and relies on revenue from advertising and sponsored content. 

The Rockland West apartments are located in Lawrence, KS near the University of Kansas on 24th place. These off-campus apartments allow students to be quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, however, close enough to enjoy a drink with friends at 23rd St Brewery. Students can choose between two bedroom townhomes and one of the largest three bedroom apartments.

Each unit is fully furnished including modern stainless steel appliances. The spacious living room includes enough space, allowing for students to have a great place to host friends for dinner or even a movie night using the all-included internet and cable! For those who enjoy their own privacy, residents can relax in their private bedrooms and use their respective private bathrooms. Walk-in closets in each bedroom allow for a good deal of storage.

There’s plenty of FREE parking for residents and guests! For those that need to commute to campus, Rockland West is on the KU Bus Route and will include a private shuttle to campus in the Fall. Rockland West builds a community with their residents by hosting elevated resident events. Their events have included a block party, casino night, live concert AND MORE! 

Residents can also enjoy spending time at the community clubhouse playing pool or with friends in their movie theatre room. When the weather warms up residents can host a gathering by the fire pit and grilling area or relax by the largest salt water pool in Lawrence. Residents also have the opportunity to get competitive with their friends on the sand volleyball courts and basketball courts. Residents also have access to a 24 hour gym and computer/study area with FREE printing.

Check out Rockland West for their full list of amenities. Their team is always happy to help their residents and are staffed with a friendly and helpful maintenance team who complete most work orders in under 24 hrs. They have made paying rent easy with their resident portal! To book a tour visit their website at https://www.rocklandwestku.com/ or call (785) 380-0645. Don’t forget to follow them on Instagram @rocklandwest!