This article is sponsored by The Nest. The University Daily Kansan is a student-run paper and relies on revenue from advertising and sponsored content. 

The Nest is a student-centric property located in Lawrence, Kansas, just minutes away from the University of Kansas. Residents have the option to choose between a spacious townhome or house. Each residence comes furnished with bedroom and living room furniture, including a TV and entertainment center. Every home has stainless steel kitchen appliances along with an in-unit washer and dryer. Residents have 24/7 access to The Nest’s fully stocked clubhouse.

The leasing office is located inside the clubhouse where a well trained staff is happy to assist residents seven days a week. In addition to the leasing office, the clubhouse also contains a gym, tanning bed, yoga studio, TV lounge and kitchen with access to The Nest’s pool and hot tub which also happens to be Lawrence’s largest.

The Nest has free parking with enough spots for all of our residents and their friends too. Residents without a car do not need to worry as they have three shuttles to take them to and from campus and on grocery runs. The Nest is in an ideal location; it is right next to Target, Walmart and many local eateries. Since there is more space between our homes than traditional apartments, residents have much more privacy and find it easier to social distance. The Nest’s staff takes pride in finding creative ways to make our residents feel like they are part of a community.

We offer many socially distanced or grab-and-go resident events. The Nest’s maintenance team is reliable, and the average time to complete a maintenance request is less than a day. The Nest is currently offering in-person as well as virtual tours and has competitive pricing for the 2021-22 school year. The Nest is a great place to live as a student in Lawrence!