On-campus committee Food for Jayhawks spreads awareness of food insecurity
- Rachel Kivo & Ronnie Lozano/UDK
Food for Jayhawks is an on-campus committee that aims to bring awareness and support to those experiencing food insecurity.
As featured on
The University of Kansas Food for Jayhawks committee is pushing to spread awareness and provide resources for KU students and faculty who experience food insecurity.
- Lawrence hosts its 16th annual Busker Festival
- Lawrence local bookstores saw increased sales during the pandemic, owners say
- Late rally falls short in Kansas’ loss to Texas
- Kansas baseball dominates in win over Texas
- Treatment and Recovery Center of Douglas County begins phased opening
- SAPEC observes Denim Day in solidarity with sexual violence survivors
- Former Michigan center Hunter Dickinson commits to Kansas
- Kansas softball knocks off No. 18 Wichita State