Four Kansas women’s basketball players were awarded with postseason All-Big 12 honors, released by the Big 12 Conference on Wednesday. Senior forward Chelsea Gardner, senior guards Asia Boyd and Natalie Knight, and freshman guard Lauren Aldridge were all selected for the 2014-15 Phillips 66 All-Big 12 Conference Awards.

Gardner was named to the All-Big 12 First Team for the second consecutive season, and this season was a unanimous first team selection. The senior averaged 16.8 points per game, which was third overall in the conference, and 8.5 rebounds per game, which was fourth overall in the conference. Gardner is the fourth Jayhawk to score 1,400 points and have 850 rebounds in their career at Kansas. Gardner currently has 1,502 points and 874 rebounds through Monday’s game.

Knight and Boyd were named to All-Big 12 Honorable Mention. Knight became the 27th Jayhawk to score 1,000 career points at Kansas. Knight averaged 12.5 points per game, which was 10th in the Big 12. Knight was seventh in Big 12 assists, averaging 3.8 per game.

Boyd, who missed the last three games of the regular season due to a stress fracture in her left foot, averaged 10.3 points per game. Boyd finished 23rd in Big 12 scoring.

Aldridge was named to the All-Big 12 Freshman Team. Aldridge was named the Phillips 66 Big 12 Freshman of the Week on Dec. 8. Aldridge averaged 7.9 points and five assists per game. Aldridge finished with 155 assists in her freshman campaign, ranking third in the Big 12.

Kansas (15-16, 6-12), will open up play in the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship on Friday at American Airlines Arena in Dallas as the ninth seed playing the eighth seed and in-state rival, Kansas State (17-12, 7-11).

— Edited by Laura Kubicki