Twitter Roundup

Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill talk trash on Twitter

Quarterback Patrick Mahomes thinks his alma mater Texas Tech team should be ranked top three in the nation, but teammate Tyreek Hill kept him honest.

Paul Pierce's jersey retired in Boston

A former Jayhawk is being celebrated over in Boston. After his historic tenure with the Boston Celtics, Paul Pierce’s No. 34 jersey hangs in the rafters forever.

Paul Pierce began his Kansas career as a puzzle piece, and ended it as a cornerstone

Kansas women's track team enters the top 25

With the track and field season in full swing, the Jayhawks show improvement and are now being recognized. The women’s track team skyrocketed in the latest rankings to No. 23 in the nation.

Kansas women’s track breaks top 25 in latest poll

Kansas track athletes continue to impress

But 23 isn’t the only significant number Kansas track has seen in the past week. Bryce Hoppel now holds the second fastest 800-meter tie with 1:47:09, passing Jim Ryun.

Because it was that kind of week, Sharon Lokedi joined in on the record-breaking action.

Kansas track's Lokedi continues shattering records at Iowa State Classic

Kansas football sets date for annual spring game

The weather is warming up now, even if it’s brief. But spring is still near, and the details for the Jayhawks' football spring game arrived.

The football team had a significant week overall, finishing out national signing day and ranking higher in the Big 12 recruit-wise than they have in years.

Kansas football solidifies promising 2018 recruiting class on National Signing Day